Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

..:: gangsta ::..

Hi friends! Today I am sharing my most recent layout as a Clique Kit Ambassador. I am telling the story of my daughter's ability to always be on stage. 😀 We were eating out at one of our favorite restaurants and it was time to pay the bill. My One True Love took out a hundred dollar bill and B. thought that was amazing! She has been into wearing ties lately, and so as she was checking out the bill, she really looked like a gangster. When we mentioned that -- she began posing for the camera. Silly girl. I knew I needed to document that story. Also, that shirt COMPLETELY matches that blue paper.

The Clique Kits are fully of Maggie Holmes Flourish collection this month -- and there are many flowers and butterflies and other elements of nature. I really wanted to highlight her blue shirt and tie because it adds to the story so well, but I also wanted to contrast the gangster look with feminine elements -- so I was sure to add flowers and butterflies. Here are a couple of close ups:



I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by. See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment