Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

~ november first ~

When we got home from work today, it was in the 70s and it's November!  I changed B's pants (after an EEEnormous poop -- her words) and she didn't want her jeans back on.  Before I knew it, she had put on her shoes and was outside with Daddy.  The sun was out, but beginning to lower in the sky, which made the lighting delicious.  So I grabbed my camera, loaded with my birthday lens, and took a few photos of the silly girl, outside, in November, without pants.



Bea, What happened to your pants?
Oh no!  I forgot my pants!
Rats!  I forgot my pants!
But I remembered my shoes!





1 comment:

  1. Tooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Love these!! And hehehehehe...when it's 70 here... I am pulling out a sweater! I guess that's what you get when 9 months out of the year it's like 110 degrees everyday!! LOL!! You think anything under 110 is cold! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete