Both the front and back covers are chip board that I covered with white card stock, and added a bit of washi tape that goes around the edge. Before putting the card stock on, I used Gelatos and Tim Holtz distress daubers to create a fun pattern.
Foot Stamp + StazOn ink + Transparency = fun title page
For the inside pages I found a great 6x6 pad of American Crafts papers at Target. The pad is called "Hip Hip Hooray" and there are two of each pattern. I love the colors because most of them are gender neutral. When I started this project we didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl.
Most of the tummy and ultrasound photos I stole off her Facebook page!
The book is complete up to the present. :-) I plan to put some photos of the baby room and any other tummy/ultra sound photos that she takes. Then, I will leave a few pages at the very end for when we get to meet that baby in person!
Check back here tomorrow for a new Scrap Your Story Challenge! Here's a sneaky sneak!
Happy 4th of July! Have a safe one!