Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

:: hulk mad ::

I've recently started receiving "Swag Bags" from Paper Issues.  I love them.  They have all kinds of fun little goodies in them each month.  Sometimes I use them in my Project Life Book, and sometimes I use them on layouts.  Today I have a traditional LO to share.

Those are the perfect alphas!  I love them -- Simple Stories DIY and Typeset alphas (also available at Paper Issues).  

And wow!  I knocked this layout out in about 30 minutes.  When I saw this awesome "orange is the new black" layout over at Paper Issues, I knew I had to scrap lift it! Thanks Cassie Box for the inspiration! I used the May Swag Bag from Paper Issues for all of the little bits of paper and most of the embellishments.  I added flair from Amy Tangerine's Plus One collection, the paint splatters and the background patterned paper -- but most everything else is from that Swag Bag.  Awesome!



I'm linking this one up over at Paper Issues.  The Current Issue is "It's Raining Cats and Dogs".  I'm linking up because I used Simple Stories products, and this was taken during one of our first nice days this spring!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. You rocked it!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up!!! We just LOVE to see what you make!!! And thanks for the shout out. I also made my layout in record time. I think it's the Bag!!! It was so easy to work with! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Thanks for sharing what you made with our swag bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fun page!!! Love the bold colors! and love Cassie's swag bags :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page. Especially the hulk hands!!!

    ReplyDelete