In April I shared this post with you. Since that post I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff!
But I'm still overwhelmed with how much I have left to tackle! YIKES! This is the longest I've lived in one house (11 years this fall) and I think maybe that's part of it (I'm not a hoarder, I'm not a hoarder, I'm not a hoarder, except maybe pretty papers).
- socks (see my last post) = 2 bags
- a few items from the storage closet either thrown or given away = 2 bags
- Bea's closet is now free of all items (that were hanging) that are too small (given away or sold) = 4 bags
- de-stashing my studio (and organizing my embellishments & alphas by color!) = 4 bags
- the stuff hanging in my closet is free of things that I won't wear AND in proper RoyG. BIV order! = 5 bags
Total = 17 bags (nearly 40% there!)
The good/bad news is that I still have plenty of places to get the rest of that 60%, and meet my goal of 44 bags by the time I turn forty-four in October! The storage closet is horrific, and my bedroom needs some work (to name a couple places). With just a few weeks of summer left -- I need to get busy! :-)
I will be sharing a bunch of Project Life posts over the next few days! Please come back and check it out!