Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

:: remember the moments ::

Hi friends! This weekend is the Paper Issues Spring Crop! Woo hoo!  I thought I would share this layout with out that I made during our last crop. I'm using some Maggie Holmes Shine and Ali Edwards stamps.


I started with white card stock and stamped "little moments' over and over to create my background.  Then I used some papers from the Shine collection to create layers behind my photo and add some circles.  Stitching, of course, journaling, and some fun embellishments. Done!

If you haven't joined the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group yet, do that here! You'll get the most up to date info on new items to the store, the fun challenges that we have every month, and, of course, the Spring Crop!



Join us for the Spring Crop!  There are Gift Cards up for grabs (like $250 bucks worth) and there is a whole bunch of new yummies in the shop!  Check it out and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!





1 comment: