Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

:: follow your heart :: new issue at paper issues

Each month Paper Issues has a new "issue" posted and the Design Team gets to play along. This month I got to participate! The theme is "Into the Woods", and here's my take on the theme:



I cut and glued papers from Webster's Pages Painted Passport collection. I chose a photo of my daughter riding her bike "into the woods" for this theme. I also played on the theme by using both woodgrain paper (find that here and here) as well as a bunch of random wood veneer pieces from my stash.  This was fun!  


I fussy cut a flower out of some of the patterned papers. I also used gelato to paint a few of the wood veneer shapes and add a bit of splatter behind the title.




Here are some more ways to play along with us this month: use wood veneer embellishments, wood grain papers or woodgrain stamps, camping, enjoying the outdoors, add woodland animals like owls, deer, foxes, etc., use the April printables.

Grab Webster's Pages or whatever your paper needs from the Paper Issues Store, and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!  


2 comments: