Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

..:: for the love of summer ::.. Mix It Up Monday

It's one of my most favorite Monday's of the month -- Mix it Up Monday on the Paper Issues blog!

This month you need to grab your water colors (or your child's water colors) and use them on a project. Play along with us, won't you? Get all the details in the July Challenge Album and on the blog!


I started by designing a mosaic heart cut file (which you can grab for free here), and I also had my Silhouette Cameo "cut out" the word summer. Actually instead of having it cut out the word summer, but I designed it to poke holes so that I could use thread to stitch around the title. 

Here are a few close ups:








I made a process video if that's something that you fancy! I'd love it if you'd subscribe to my You Tube channel.




For this layout I used mostly items from the Sunshine & Happiness collection by Simple Stories.  Grab that or any of the other new stuff from the store, and don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment