Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

:: lucky us ::

It's another Pinspire Me mood board over on the Paper Issues blog today and I played along!  Here is the inspiration:


And here's my take on it! I made a cut file on using the Silhouette software to mimic the black harts in the bottom row. Then I used the cut as a stencil. I used a blending tool and Hero Arts ombre inks to make the rainbow hearts. 


A few close ups...


I used a some papers and embellishments from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection.


And this lovely flair from {a flair for buttons}!


All of these little sayings are from a 12x12 piece in the collection that has 2x2 squares on it. Most of those squares have phrases on them -- I just cute out the phrases and placed them on hearts that are around the same color. 

Stop over to the blog and check out the other inspiration from the Design Team -- and I'd love to see what you make.  Add your photos to the album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment