Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

..:: you make me happy when skies are gray ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the Scrapbook Circle blog with my last project for them. I'm sad to see the kits stop, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Lisa has in store for us next!

For this layout I used the "happy" acrylic word, and I spray painted it orange! :-) I laid out the rest of the title in my Silhouette software and cut it out, I backed the whole layout with the corrugated, navy blue card stock. I like how it makes the words pop!



Since I was using so many polka dots, I decided I didn't want to use the cork shapes as hexagons, so I got out my 1 inch circle punch and made them circles! I painted a few of the circle Vicki Boutin stickers orange, for a few pops of orange, a popped them off the page with pop dots.




I really like how this turned out! I had such a fun time working with the Scrapbook Circle kits!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment