Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

..:: love & hugs ::..

Hi friends! Thought you might want to see the layout I made for Hip Kit Club this week!  I made this layout in about 15 minutes with scraps from the October Hip Kits that were laying on my desk! It was awesome! I've never had a layout come together that quickly!  Here's a look:


I had fussy cut some flowers and cut a cut file for an earlier layout and didn't use them all, so they were sitting there on my desk staring at me! So I threw them on the page. 😀


I kept this layout simple, with just a few pieces of patterned paper, some ink splatters with the Shimmerz Paints found in The Color Kit (Lapis Dance and Old Yeller) and the flowers. The splatters  bring out the blue from the photo, and that golden yellow is to die for! I added a Hip Kit Club Exclusive Project Life card behind the photo for another pop of blue.

The flowers on this Jen Hadfield paper are gorgeous, and I love the little sprigs from that Hip Kit Club cut file (designed by Jessica Fabiano). 

I made a process video if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment