Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

..:: remember this dream ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout about my daughter starting piano lessons.  I am using a whole bunch of leftovers from the October Hip Kit Club Kits, some lovely pieces from Color Cast Designs October release and two pieces of {a flair for buttons} flair.  Here is my layout:


And here are a few close ups:


This gorgeous flair is from {a flair for buttons} Black and Gold Flair set.


And this is from the Lovely Words 2 Flair set.


For my title I used the word "REMEMBER" from Color Cast Designs' Twinkling Lights Set, along with Thickers from the October Embellishment kit by Hip Kit Club and the word dream was from Maggie Holmes that I had in my stash!  I sprinkled around a few hearts from the Confetti Mix that was part of the October release from Color Cast Designs.

I also made a process video, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment