Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

..:: back to school ::..

I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog and the A Flair for Buttons blog today with this back to school layout using photos of my daughter as she started second grade last year. It's almost time for her to enter third grade and I cannot believe it!! When I saw the Back to School cut file from The Cut Shoppe, I couldn't wait for this years pictures, I just had to use it right away!  Here's what I came up with:

 Here is the file -- I used it for stitching, but it can be used as a straight up cut file of course!


I also used this flair button from A Flair for Buttons. It is from the Hashtag Summer Flair set.


I love this flair set -- Hashtag Summer Flair -- I've used several of the pieces already -- and it provides the perfect pop of color (also, cool rhymes with school)!




I used some Pinkfresh Studio patterned papers and embellishments -- and some tangled thread for the win. I also got to try out some new Shimmerz -- Pip Pip Cherry-O, mainly for splatters -- and I love it! I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy (I promise I don't make you watch all that stitching)!



Thanks so much for stopping by -- I will see you again soon! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment