Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2020 blues

Hi Friends! I am up on the Papers Issues blog today with a layout I created for the February Name Game challenge in the Paper Issues {Friends and Fans} Facebook group!  Here's a look at my project:


Here is the idea of the challenge :  using the letters in your name, choose scrapbook elements that begin with each letter.   So I chose to use my social media name "Orange" Gearle. I used : Orange, Ripped paper, Arrow, Numbers, Grid design (and green and grey), and Ephemera. Here are a few close up images:




I added some mixed media to the background and then some fun layers and tangled thread for added pops of color and texture.


I told the story with a few strips of journaling. I also added a card behind the journaling that contained the lyrics to the song that she wrote, called 2020 Blues




I chose items mostly from the Unforgettable collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios. This challenge was super fun! I enjoyed brain storming a list of ideas for each letter. I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thank you for stopping by!  See you again soon! XO o.g.

1 comment:

  1. Listen...

    This might sound really creepy, maybe even a little "out there..."

    BUT what if you could just hit "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY to your life?

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL???

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Usually the most magical miracles in life are also the SIMPLEST!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "miracle money-magnet tone" I developed...

    YOU just click "Play" and the money will start coming into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    CLICK here now to PLAY this wonderful "Miracle Money-Magnet Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete