Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

..:: this is awesome ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout using three pieces of flair from three different flair sets from {a flair for buttons}!  Here is a look at what I made:


There was a virtual crop this last weekend at Paper Issues Facebook Page. One of the challenges was to use stitching -- so I did a bunch of stitching on this layout using metallic gold thread! Here are some close-ups:


This travel flair is from the Hashtag Summer Flair set. It fit the theme and color scheme of this layout.  All of my papers are from the Paper Issues March Scrapbook kit (sold out).


This little sloth ephemera from the kit was perfect for this layout!  And I thought this flair from the Lovely Words 10 Flair set matched his personality well!


And finally, you know I couldn't get by without adding adding a piece of flair from the Sloth Love Flair Set! This is the first of many layouts that I am sure I will do about how Covid-19 is changing how things work these days.

Here are a few more close ups:




I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this blogpost finds you and your family safe and healthy. XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment