Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

..:: neighborhood story time ::..

I am totally digging the triangle trend!  I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today with this layout that is just full of 'em.

I used a bunch of papers from Elle's Studio's Sycamore Lane collection.  The papers in this collection
are awesome!  I added some stitching, a few items from my stash and a few items from recent Swag Bags to finish it off.  I also have a spelling error that I need to fix!


These photos were taken just last weekend when B. decided to read several books to the neighbor boys. They didn't seem to mind that she really cannot read.  ;-)

Check out Sycamore Lane on the Paper Issues store.  Don't forget to grab what you need and use the code orangegearle at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment