Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

:: you are loved ::


Did you know that the fantastic Jennifer Chapin creates sketches for Paper Issues????  This month I got to play with the November sketch, and I had so much fun!  Here is my take on the sketch:



I pulled out a little bit of Gossamer Blue's Gramercy Road & On My Desk collections, and added some Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes' Open Book and a few items from my stash. It was so much fun to play with this sketch!  Wanna play? You have until November 21 to link up.  Check out the sketch, the link up, and what a few members of the design team came up with right here.

I don't know about you, but I am totally loving this gold trend!!!  And Gossamer Blue has nailed it with the two collections mentioned above (and don't even get me started on the awesomeness of Get Happy)!  If you want to pick up some of the items I used (or just about anything else), everything you need is in the Paper Issues store.  Use the code "orangegearle" to get 20% off your order!


PS, that little cherub in the photo is my grandson.  He and his mommy (also pictured) are pretty much magic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment