Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

:: project life : week 3 ::

I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with a product spotlight.  For week 3 of my Project Life album, I used a kit that I purchased from the Paper Issues Store called the Becky Higgins Desktop Kit.  Here is a look at the left side of my two page spread.


And the right side looks like this:


That photo in the upper right flips up to reveal another photo and some journaling that I wanted to be a bit more private.

Here are the two pages together -- without the insert:


This was a birthday week for our nephew -- and he just happens to be Bea's best friend. Here is what it looks like with the insert (you can see the front)


Here are the two inserts (front & back):


And here is what it looks like when that insert page is turned:


I enjoyed working with this kit!  There are several PL kits available in the Paper Issues Store here.  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle at check out to get 20% off your entire order!



Thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon to share week four!

No comments:

Post a Comment