Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

:: project life : week 5 ::

Welcome back!  I'm here today with another Project Life share -- this time week 5.
:: week 5 left ::
My week started with a visit to the hospital!  Not for me, but for my older daughter, my "Number 1", H. The photo of her in the hospital bed at the top flips to the right and there is another photo and private journaling underneath.  She is doing much better!
:: week 5 right ::
Snow, work, sunsets, and a little paint on the carpet. All documented!  The photo of my B. and her friend, (and neighbor) A. outside in the snow flips up to reveal another photo and some journaling.  I didn't need to hide it, this was just a way to get another photo and some extra journaling in!
journaling flip
Since I am not subscribing to Studio Calico's PL kits anymore, I've decided to use up some of my stash some weeks.  This week I grabbed one of my favorite collections (Echo Park's Creative Agenda) and used mostly items from that.  I have used so much of this collection already, so I really only have partial pages of patterned paper left -- just enough to fill up this week with color -- and I was able to use up some of the chipboard and sticker embellishments, too! This is what the spread looks like all together:
:: week 5 spread ::
There is still some Creative Agenda available in the Paper Issues Store if you are interested!  Don't forget to use the code orangegearle for 20% off your entire purchase!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages! Love the PL card with the arrows and numbers!!

    ReplyDelete