Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

:: so loved ::

Some of the Paper Issues Girls are up on the Paper Issues Blog with a product spotlight using AC's DIY Shop 2 collection.  I got to work with this collection and loved all of the gold goodness!
As soon as I saw that sequins ribbon, I knew I wanted to use it for a big, bold title! I am loving that gold dot burlap!  That's my favorite part of this collection!

I created a little pocket for behind the photo so that I could use the Mercantile tags from the collection both as a design element and a place for hidden journaling. This story is a personal one, about a therapy dog at our school, and his owners.

Check out what some of the other PI girls created using this collection here.

There are lots of new things in the store -- it's bursting!! Check things out and don't forget to use the code orangegearle for 20% off your entire purchase!



See you soon!

1 comment: