I am up on the Paper Issues Blog today with a layout using Pinkfresh Studio's Up in the Clouds collection.
I loved the "rain" look of this paper so I decided to go with that -- and enhance it a bit. I stitched with my machine at various lengths, and added an enamel dot to the end of each stitched line. I really love how it turned out! I've also been waiting for just-that-right layout to use those awesome hearts!
It may be difficult to tell in the photos, but there is pink tulle behind the cut out title.
I am linking this up to Paper Issues current issue: Enamored with Enamel sponsored by Paper Camellia.
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Enamored with Enamel:
- Use enamel embellishments, like enamel dots, hearts, chevrons, words, etc.
- Do you love stars? Let them take a starring role on your project.
- Are polka dots your thing? Go ahead, go dotty with dots.
- Get things pointed in the right direction by using arrows, geotags, globes, etc.
- Is punctuation your thing? Add punctuation symbols to your project.
- Share the love by using hearts.
- Show us something you absolutely love, whether it be a person, flower, food, thing, place, movie, song, etc.
- Use Paper Camellia's kits.
Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win Paper Camellia's March Main Kit:
1. Link up as many projects as you'd like. They can be new OR old.
2. LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and March 22nd.
Enabler Alert: There are new goodies coming into the Paper Issues Store so often that it's difficult to keep up (I am not complaining, let me tell ya). Check out the store and don't forget to use the code orangegearle to get 20% off your entire purchase!