Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

:: park love ::

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today!!!  Woot woot! I never get tired of saying that!  I'm lucky to be a PI girl! Paper Issues is my online happy place. 
  

There have been a zillion new things coming in to the Paper Issues store, and I buy all the things, so I grabbed the Color Chaos collection from Bella and got to work!  These photos are of my daughter's first park visit of the year! I love the bright & happy colors in this collection and I extra love how they worked with the photos!

To get in a little more fun, I made 5 of the 6 squares on the layout flip up to reveal either journaling, another photo, or just some fun papers and embellishments. I did this by using a cut file that I made in the Silhouette software.  Because I love you, that file is available to you for free here.  Here are a few photos of the flaps closed, and then opened:
 

(don't you love that shaker!!!! vellum + sewing + embellishment + sequins + fun)



 If you are interested in the Color Chaos collection (or just about anything else) I bet Paper Issues has it!  And rumor has it that there are a few more Swag Bags left!  Grab what you need (including the free cut file) and use the code orangegearle at checkout for  20% off your entire purchase!




1 comment:

  1. So many great things to love about this page, Orange...your use of color is amazing, the flip up squares and the super sequin pocket!

    ReplyDelete