Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

:: oh blah card -- what????? ::

I'm not really a card maker.  But lately I have enjoyed trying to stretch myself a bit! A friend of mine was going through a difficult time, and so I grabbed some snarky stamps (which are made exclusively for Paper Issues and available at this link), and got to work!

I used mostly items from Amy Tangerine's stitched collection.  I love the pretty flower paper!!! The soft pretty front of this card is a nice contrast to the "naughtiness" of the inside of the card!
I used white card stock to stamp words and phrases over and over using Snarky Stamps. Then I used a couple of different sized circle punches to add my sentiment.  I popped both circles up a bit with pop dots.

This was a super easy one, and I love how it turned out! I may end up being a card maker after all!

If you'd like to grab some Snarky Stamps or Amy Tangerine for yourself, or any of the other yummy stuff in the store -- don't forget to use the code orangegearle for 20% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment