Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

:: Printable Sunday : July Goals ::

I am up on the blog today using a FREE printable from Paper Issues (available here). This printable, design by the great Becky Monmaney and Jana McCarthy, is a black and white dream, just waiting to be colored.


I added some color.  :-)



I colored it up and put it in my planner with my July goals (more on my goals next week).


I grabbed this patterned paper from Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine collection and fussy cut the labels.  I also grabbed some other Amy Tangerine from my stash and added some circle cutouts just for fun.


The alphas are from Webester's pages (all supplies linked below). I stitched the alphas to a label before I glued it down so that the stitching didn't go through to the other side of my planner page.

It was super fun to work with these printables. Check out what a few other DT members have created with them here.

Grab any supplies you need from the Paper Issues Store - but don't forget to use my code orangegearle to receive 20% off your entire purchase!


Paper Issues Free Printable
Black and White Alphas - Webster's Pages These are the Days
Patterned paper from Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine


I am using Elise Cripe's Get to Work Book as my planner base. Update on my goal setting and planner thoughts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment