Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

:: swagbag spotlight ::

Today I'm up on the Paper Issues blog sharing a layout that was created with cards and little bits from several past Swag Bags, as well as the current June Swag Bag.





I love finding all the little bits to add to the page.  The Swag Bags are always full of the best little bits. As I "finish" using up most of the papers and things, I always store the little leftover pieces (like gold stars, wood veneer pieces, flags, etc.) in a little bowl that I have dedicated to my swag bag goodies. Then, when I am ready to do a layout or project that requires some of those little bits, it's ready for me!


There are so many fun things packed into that little package each month. The June Swag Bags are still in stock (at least they are as I write this), and I am pretty sure there is one with your name on it!  Pick up your Swag Bag here

Don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' to receive 20% off your entire purchase at the Paper Issues store!


No comments:

Post a Comment