It's round two for the Owl I Want For Christmas issue on the Paper Issues Blog -- and I'm super excited to participate!
This layout includes photos from B.'s letter writing and drawing for Santa this year! The whole story is housed in my December Daily, but these photos were extra cute and needs a layout devoted to them!
I used circles and triangles cut from Fancy Pant's Wish Season collection. I added several little puffy stickers from the same collection and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine for the win. Those little curved banners are from the die cuts that come with the collection as well. I'm pretty sure that red and white striped paper is my fave (I've used it on several projects, and I may have to buy more)!
So what is Owl I Want for Christmas all about? Here are a few ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like.
- Show us your projects about December holidays and/or your holiday traditions.
- Share a project with an owl on it.
- What's on your holiday wish list?
- Has a child in your life lost any teeth (that may be all they want for Christmas)? Show us those cute toothless smiles or projects about the Tooth Fairy.
- Download the Remember December free printable from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
Check out what the other DT members have created -- and link up with us to win!
What do you want for Christmas? There are quite a few new items in the Paper Issues Store -- don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!