Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

..:: always sparkle girl ::..

Hello!  I am participating in a Product Spotlight over on the Paper Issues blog. This is my last project as a Paper Issues Design team member, but stick with me and keep reading because I have some happy scrappy news coming soon.  Either way, I am super thankful for the time I've had with Paper Issues, and I will continue to participate in their challenges and other goings on in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans group! And who knows, maybe I will be back as a design team member in the future. 

We are spotlighting Doodle Bug's most recent collections. I am using the "girl" one called Fairy Tales for this layout of my daughter at the park.


Here are a couple of closeups!


Love this flair from A Flair for Buttons. Like I said I have happy scrappy news.  I am now on the Design Team for A Flair for Buttons!  I have been a long time customer of Shelley's flair and I am super excited for this adventure!


 I made a process video if that suits your fancy!



Stay tuned on this blog and other social media for more important announcements coming in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment