Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

..:: sweet sweet little delights ::..

It's a product spotlight sort of day over on the Paper Issues blog and I got to play along!  Today we are putting the spotlight on Pinkfresh Studio's Live More collection. Here's my layout using this awesome collection:


Just a few splatters of mist and a little thread for my sewing -- the rest is all Pinkfresh. I used a little bit of everything on this layout -- die cuts from the ephemera pack, puffy stickers, word stickers, the arrow paperclips (took the clip off) and two sets of alphas!  I absolutely love how this one turned out!

Here's a close up of my 'subtitle'. 😀


And another close up of the splatters behind my title -- I love those acetate letters! 

Check out the blog for more inspiration with this collection!  Grab some Pinkfresh from the store and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase! 



No comments:

Post a Comment