Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

..:: let love grow ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with this project in my traveler's notebook!  I am working again in the TN that I made recently to house some of my thoughts about hope, love, and joy. I made it using scraps from the NSD Clique Kit -- full of mostly Jillibean Soup products. I am totally loving this project! Today I am using THREE different files from the The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store.  Here's my project.


 I used the Super Star Alpha for part of my title -- and I totally dig it. The stars are amazing.


For the photo side of my spread I started with a great heart background! These cut files are made just for a TN -- the perfect size and the perfect way to jazz up the page and add some interest. There are several to choose from in the Love Rules TN cut file.


Since this photo was of my cute little succulents, I just had to use the little plants included on the Road Trip printable! It is so handy to be able to print and have the Cameo cut it out for me! 

I did make a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy! In it I tell a little bit more about the idea of my TN theme, and how this TN came to be!



Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

1 comment: