Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

..:: sweet kisses ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe and {A Flair for Buttons} blogs with this layout today!  I used flair from the Hashtag Summer flair set and the Primary Arrows flair set. The cut file I used is called Flower Arrangement and it was new to Th Cut Shoppe last week!


I started with white card stock and a brayer. I recently purchased Vicki Boutin art crayons and I wanted to try them out! So I used a couple of the yellow crayons, water, and a brayer to create my background.   Next, I grabbed the 6x6 paper pad from Pinkfresh Studio's Simple & Sweet collection to back a few of the petals on the flowers. I love how this turned out!


I layered some patterned papers, embellishments and tissue paper behind my photo. The I grabbed my new flair from {a flair for buttons} and found a few that matched perfectly! This #family one is my favorite and it is from the Hashtag Summer flair set. I also used a couple of pieces of flair from the Primary Arrows 1 flair set for extra pops of color.




I added a bunch of stitching around my page and through my title to finish it off. I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy.



        The Cut Shoppe: Flower Arrangement                            Primary Arrows 1 Flair Set          Hashtag Summer Flair Set

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.


1 comment: