Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

..:: welcome fall ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today! This is my last layout for this term, but I won't be leaving! I just gotta tell you that I am super excited that I get to stick with The Cut Shoppe for another term! Here is today's layout:


For this layout I used two of the leaves from the new Finally Fall cut file. I just love this file and I know I will use other parts of it soon (in fact I have already cut some of the other parts)!


I cut the file using a woodgrain patterned paper. Then I backed the file with some papers from my stash. I actually used a mix of older Jen Hatfield collections. And, yes, I did back a fall leaf with lemon paper! Here are a few close ups!



For a few finishing touches, I added some tangled, metallic thread and a few wood veneer leaves from Color Cast Designs.


 I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!




Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment