Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

..:: pumpkin brains ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with this layout using a couple of cut files from the Etsy Store.


For this layout I used some navy blue card stock to cut the Pumpkin Carving cut file. Then I backed it with patterned papers. Here's a look at the cut file.


For the title I used a font on my computer to cut "pumpkin" and then the Super Star Alpha from The Cut Shoppe for the word BRAINS.


Here are a few close ups of the cut files!


I was super excited when I found the perfect piece of flair from A Flair For Buttons. Doesn't this match her shirt perfectly?


I used mostly the Goosebumps collection designed by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio. But I also used a few items from Paige Taylor Evan's Take Me Away Collection (for those pops of purple).


I had a fun time creating this layout. I also made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment