Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

..:: all at once ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with a new layout in my traveler's notebook.



For this layout I used the Falling for You TN cut file.



I have a couple of favorite fall quotes, and The Cut Shoppe has them both covered (my other favorite can be found here). 

I started with some fall papers, but I ended up accidentally seeing this photo with that pink and yellow and I had to go bright and colorful! So for most of this layout I am using Field Notes by Vicki Bouton. Here's a closer look at the cut file:


I backed the pumpkin and leaves with patterned paper from the collection as well. I also fussy cut some circles out of the same paper. 

This whole TN will eventually be a "right now" and so my quotes are going to be about living in the moment and embracing positive life (and least that's where I'm headed so far)! 😀


This was a fun and quick layout to make -- and I like how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment