Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

~ asparagus bruschetta ~

This is one of our favorite meals -- I just had to share it! It's one of my Soul Mate's specialties, but I have learned to help him with it (I can chop)! We make it on a regular basis in the summer, and this time I took a few iPhone photos...so here we go...

olives, tomatoes, cucumbers (and irish cheddar cheese)
fresh garlic and squeezed lime
oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary (all from our garden!)
asparagus, cooked
this time we added two peppers from our garden (we chopped them of course, this was just a photo op)
the final product (served on toasted, wheat french bread with pesto

Not pictured : olive oil!

YUM!  


6 comments:

  1. It IS yummy! Let me know if you try it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Lain's webinar earlier today. I thought it would be fun to connect with all of the girls who posted blogs. I've added myself as a follower!

    That recipe looks AMAZING! I love olives and asparagus, so anything that combines the two is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Let me know if you try the recipe! I'll head over to your blog now, too! Nice to "meet" you!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I also found you through Lain today & am following you now. I have to try and bruschetta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try that bruschetta! :-) I'll hop over and visit your blog, too!

      Delete