Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

..:: outside love ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog with a layout using several flair buttons and a bunch of Shimmerz Paints!  Here's my layout:


This is one of those times that I started with the flair. I knew they matched these pictures perfectly, so I grabbed them and printed off my photos.


You may recognize that gorgeous Flutterby cut file! If you remember, I had cut them too small the first time, but I saved them because I knew I would use them. There were sitting there on my desk so I just had to use them!



I actually started by creating a background paper using several Shimmerz Vibez mists that matched my flair. Then I used that background paper to cut butterfly shapes to go behind the cut file. Finally, I stitched with gold thread down the center. I absolutely love how these butterflies turned out! Here are the paints I used:



The flair I used are from this fair set:



I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!





Don't forget, if you are purchasing any Shimmerz products, put my name (orange gearle) in the comments and you will get a little something extra in your order!


Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment