Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

..:: do what makes your soul happy ::..

Hello! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout using a few of my favorite things -- paper, Shimmerz Paint, and AFFB flair!  Here's a look:


I started with white card stock. I added some gesso to toughen it up a bit and prime it for all the water I was about to use! Then I used a mixture of the packaging technique, some splattering and using a paint brush to add my Shimmerz paints. I used Vibez Jeni B Blue, and two Coloringz sprays -- No Yolking and Pretty in Pink. 



I used items from Paige Evan's Whimsical collection for the bulk of my layout. I did a little fussy cutting for some of my embellishments, and added some of the gorgeous flowers as well. 


The sunglasses and smile flair both came from the Summer Vibes Flair set and were PERFECT for this story!


I also grabbed this "hello life" flair from the set of the same name.  The flair and sequins added the perfect pops of color for this page. 


I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment