Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

..:: emerge ::..

Hi! I have a new layout using the November Clique Kit, Seneca Falls.  This kit is full of a bunch of Amy Tangerine's Shine On collection, and I love it!  Today I pulled a bunch of black and white papers and embellishments together and added some orange and aqua accents.  Here is my layout:


I used the Spread Your Wings cut file from The Cut Shoppe (available here) and cut it out of white card stock.  I added a bunch of layers behind my photos. Here are a few close ups:


Behind my photo I added tissue paper and some patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad in the Shine On collection.


I added lots of layers of flowers -- from the die cuts, the stickers and the printable in the kit. Here are a couple more close ups.



I also made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you for stopping by! Tomorrow I will have another layout and video to share with you! 

XO o.g.




No comments:

Post a Comment