Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

..:: summer sensation ::..


Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with this layout featuring my grandson:


I used the Indian Summer cut file -- but it wasn't an "Indian Summer" story -- so I just covered up the word "Indian" with my photos! Here is a look at the cut file:


I backed the leaves with patterned papers that had a lot of green in them. These are all from  Amy Tangerine's Sunshine and Good Times collection. I also used a yellow ampersand paper from the same collection to back the word 'summer'.


For my background I added some Shimmerz Paints using the packaging technique. I took color inspiration from the photo and the patterned papers.


I added some tangled thread throughout the layout for pops of color. I used yellow and a peachy salmon color.  I also used a piece of flair from {A Flair for Buttons} -- The Summer Vibes Flair set.


Most of my embellishments came from Pinkfresh Studio's Be You collection. The colors matched perfectly!


This was a fun one to make. I'm so glad I got this story told!  Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment