..::The Summer Manifesto::..
It seems like many of the summer manifestos popping up in my blog reader are inspired by or have some connection to the great Ali Edwards. (Remember, I am totally addicted to Ali Edwards and Elise Blaha Cripe). But, believe it or not, as wonderful as they all are, I am NOT going to create a manifesto!! Why? Well, it's almost the end of June, for one reason! Here are a few others...Why no Manifesto :: (say that out loud, it's awesome)
- I have such a difficult time making decisions that by the time the list was finalized, the summer would be over!
- I am overly optimistic about what I can accomplish and it is quite likely that the list would be far to long!
- I hate it when I don't finish things.
- Taking classes and finishing up stuff at my job takes most of June, so July is really my only month that isn't super busy and I hope to spend it with Bea and friends in a flexible manner.
- IT WOULD TOTALLY STRESS ME OUT!
I decided that I would simply attempt something new in most (if not all) of my projects this summer. I mentioned it briefly in my last post, but now it's officially part of my non-manifesto (which technically is a manifesto, but pretend with me). I hope to be able to do something, even small, in each of my projects to stretch myself. I think that's doable, and fun!Preview :: something I'm working on
This was meant to be a practice piece! However, I think I'm going to have to use it in some way because I like it! I'll wait to add it to my list of "new' attempts until it actually makes it in to a project, though.
Paint (new) + mask (new) + spray ink (new).
Fun! I like this new, non-manifesto! What special summer goals are you working on? Did you write a summer manifesto?
stamped on washi