Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

:: family leaf walk ::


Happy Thanksgiving! This is a layout that I created for the Paper Issues fall crop that we had in early November. I made so many layouts. There was inspiration everywhere!  Here is a layout I made for my challenge (use some orange).  If you missed the crop this time, don't worry another is coming up in the spring! And if you just can't wait, (and you can't) we have a Scrap and Chat coming up after the first of the year!  Woo hoo! #allfunthings


Since this story captured here is all bout appreciating family time (even in the form of homework), I am linking this layout up to the latest issue at Paper Issues -- Let Me Espresso My Gratitude

I used mostly items from Swag Bags, past and present.  The November Swag Bags are in the shop, grab one here. Don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment