Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

..:: what's in my planner : fancy pants ::..

Yay for Christmas week!  I'm using items from the Fancy Pants -- Wish Season collection this week (and a Paper POP) -- both available in the Paper Issues Store.


This week the Product Spotlight on the Paper Issues Blog is the Fancy Pants Wish Season Collection.  I've made a layout or two with it already -- and I'm using it in my December Daily. For this spotlight, though, I grabbed the puffy stickers, die cuts and some paper from the 6x6 pad and got busy. I turned circles into ornaments, and squares into boxes. My week wouldn't be complete without some water color (actually Gelatos with a water brush).  This week I used the Gelatos to wrote "joy" and added some color to the days of the week.

As always I am using my Get To Work Book by Elise Cripe. I did cut off the original binding and it fits in my A5 filofax perfectly!

New things are coming into the Paper Issues Store quite frequently -- have you checked it out lately? When you pick up your next order, don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!

Merry, merry, merry!  See you soon!

1 comment: