Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

..:: girl power ::..

Hi! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with a layout using the Floral Wreath cut file and some pretty papers by Paige Taylor Evans. Here is a look at my layout!


Here is the file that I used:


When I cut the file, I cut the full wreath, but I also cut and pasted a few extra flowers so that I could have a few single flowers to use as embellishments! 


I backed the cut file and the extra flowers with pink, blue, and orange papers. Then I added some more flowers from the floral die cuts.


I used a couple of butterfly punches to add some butterflies to my layout as well. 


I did a little mixed media behind the wreath. I first put some gesso on my card stock, then I added some Shimmerz paints over the top for a watercolor look.



I really like how this one turned out, this was such a fun file to work with! I also made a process video if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks so much for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment