Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

..:: on the hunt ::..

Hello! I am up on the Pretty Little Studio Blog with this layout about catching frogs!  I am using the lovely Miss Sadie Rose collection. Here is my project:



When I saw the lovely scalloped "simply perfect" paper, I knew I needed to fussy cut it! So I did! I fussy cut a few strips, and overlapped them to create layers. Then I ended up cutting them into blocks to place on either side of my photo.


I also cut out a few flags from the Sadie flags and added one to my photo. Here are a few more close ups of my project.




This story is about my daughter searching for frogs in a pond. I love that this "tomboy" memory is captured with this feminine collection. I love the flowers and colors -- and I also love the focus of the photograph. Such a fun collection to work with!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment