Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

..:: stay magical ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with this layout using the Bermuda Triangle cut file and the Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful collection that I purchased at the Paper Issues Store.


Here is the great cut file!  I love the wonky triangles!


 Here are a few close ups!


I backed the triangles with little bits from the 6x6 paper pad that comes with the collection.


I used some butterflies from the ephemera pack, and added more by fussy cutting them out of the 6x6 pad! 


I added some tangled thread in all the right places, a few Tim Holtz phrase stickers, and some sequins to finish it off!


So something that's awesome for me this week is that I learned how to use my Silhouette Cameo and sketch pens to journal on my layout!  Woot!  A good friend of mine showed me how and I tried it and I liked it. You might see all my journaling this way for a while. LOL :-)  

I made a process video, if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thanks so much for stopping by! I will see you again soon!  XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment