Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

..:: water is my element ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout that I made using three pieces of flair. I am also super lucky to be a part of Audrey Yeager's Summer Scrappin' Series on YouTube today (so scroll down for the process video).  Here is my layout:


I used Pinkfresh Studio's newest collection called Simple and Sweet, which I purchased from the Paper Issues Store.


I used two pieces of flair from the Summer Vibes flair set, which I thought matched perfectly!



I tell the story about my daughter's daily funniness. She cracks us up, errryday.


Doesn't this flair from the Tropical Vacation 2 Flair set match perfectly??

I really loved putting this one together! If you'd like to see how I did it -- check out my process video (if that suits your fancy)!



Thanks for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment