Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

..:: you are so loved ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with this layout using a cut file from the store! Here is my layout:


The cut file that I used is called Rise and Shine 12x12.


I used just part of the cut file (I actually used my scissors to cut it into two pieces and used one piece) for this design. I already have plans to use this one again on another layout that is sunny and summery. :-)


I've really been stuck on Maggie Holmes' most recent collection, Flourish, and I absolutely loved using it with this cut file for this layout. Here are a few closeups!




I made a process video, if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon (really soon, I have another post going live later today)!



No comments:

Post a Comment