Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

~ butter and butter ~

B. loves butter! When at Grandma B's house, she sometimes get to eat it right out of the tub! Not at home though. However she has started something new...it goes something like this:

B: Butter and butter. I want butter and butter
(butter and butter = bread and butter)
Me: You want bread and butter? OK!
B: My help! My help! B. help!
Me: You want to help?

I give her the knife with butter on it and a piece of bread. She sorta pretends to spread it. Then she licks the butter off the knife!

On this day, I was able to get the butter on the bread. But then, as usual, instead of biting the bread, she licked the butter off.


Notice the hole in the bread? That's from biting it while licking the butter off...not from the side, from the middle!

School is about to begin for real (I've been back for more than a week now). Monday all the teachers join us, then students on Thursday. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to take more planned, purposeful, and fun photos. Until then, I'm going through the motions.

1 comment: