Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

..::currently::..

Currently I am...

smelling bread baking.  Well, not right now, but I did bake bread for Thanksgiving this year.  I love the smell of baking bread.  This was my first time from scratch.  It wasn't horrible. Next time, and there will be a next time, I will make sure to listen for the timer and take it out before it gets too crispy!

anticipating the Christmas Season.  I just know it's going to be amazingly magical this year.  B. is really getting excited about it, too.  She is loving all the Christmas lights that she sees around town and has informed us that we need to put up lights on our house this year (I think it will happen this weekend).

excited about documenting the season in my December Daily mini book!

coughing way too much.

watching Christmas movies as a family.  B. is loving them and is so much fun this year.

popping popcorn, real popcorn, on the stove (B.'s first time was amazing to watch, and we captured it on video)!

listening to B. talk...All. The. Time.

scraping frost off the car in the mornings.  I would mind this a lot more if B. wasn't so funny about it.  Here's a conversation from this week:

     B: Mommy what is that stuff on the windows?
     Me: That's frost, honey. Like ice.
     B: You need to wipe it off
     Me: Yes I do
     *squeals from B*
     Me: Do you like it when I scrape the windows?
     B: YES! It's so loud!!!!!


drinking coffee to keep warm.

hearing B. coughing way too much.

wearing cozy pajamas

celebrating that my Dad's body was able to accept one of my kidneys five years ago today.

so thankful that we've had five more years with him.

loving my Soul Mate even more today than yesterday.



1 comment: