Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

..:: currently ::..

Currently I am . . .

enjoying a little time off from work and spending more time reading in my pjs

reading several young adult fiction books, that are just as good as any novel written for adults!

finishing my December Daily. I am not a very good finisher of things.  :-)  So I am devoting my time to finishing, which means I haven't done much sharing on the blog.  If I needed to choose, I would choose working on the mini instead of blogging about it! And I'm OK with that.

recovering from walking pneumonia!  Our house has been full of illness.  All of us have been hit with a variety of (mostly respiratory related) illnesses, and it has spread to the grandparents (on both sides)!  Ugh!  I do feel like we are all on the road to recovery, finally!

missing our sweet Mikaela during this holiday season and every day.

enjoying time with family.

appreciating every day.

thankful that we were able to give B. a magical Christmas.

contemplating another try at a 365 photo project

considering a stab at Project Life.  Elise's Seafoam kit is calling me.  My only reason not to try is because I am afraid I will fail. Another possibility is that I will spend so much time on it that I will no longer do traditional layouts.  I dunno.  I have a few days to decide.

ready to begin One Little Word 2013.

so ready for this year to be over and a new one to being.

hoping anyone reading this is having a fantastic holiday season!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have been sick :( I am starting to get my yearly bronchitis now... no fun!!

    ReplyDelete