Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

:: hello ::

Hello blog, I've missed you this week.  Here's what I've been up to:

Snuggling with my sick girl.  Took her to the doctor on Monday, diagnosis: virus.  Have to wait it out!
I have had a little scrappy time:
Still running a fever, so back to the doctor for more tests on Thursday (still a "virus", but at least we know what it's NOT)
She didn't look this brave for long.  :-)
 Found this :

And finally, last night, I drank wine really fast, and bought a Cameo!  It will be here by Monday!

Coming soon:  Layout share, Project Life update and another goal share!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she feels better soon and YAY for the Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your girlie feels better soon! No fun being sick! And I can't wait to see how you use your Cameo! You are gonna be in love with it...and good thing you had the wine to blame the rash decision on!! :)

    ReplyDelete